Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Exercise 2, Part 2. My Backyard (Done Right)

Well I both hated and loved this exercise. I learned that I like taking pictures--even bad ones. It's just enjoyable time for me. I did get some more insights into seeing "minutia" while I'm there. But other than the joy of using F/1.8 to get a nice blur, I had trouble finding good shots in that area of my backyard (even though I am sure that was one of the better areas of my backyard for pics). Here's 10 of them (as you know, we changed the exercise to 10.





















2 Comments:

Blogger glad2badad said...

Photos #2 & #7 I like the best. #2 for the painting type feel to it, #7 for the lighting.

8/15/2005 5:55 AM  
Blogger Wyatt said...

I really like the 5th one, with the side-to-side blur. The pics of the blue flowers have a lot of detail visible, almost too sharp for flowers.

9/02/2005 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home